We are pleased to welcome our new Judo Instructor – Renato Donni to our staff at Nomad Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!
Takedowns are often a neglected part of many BJJ programs, and we are very happy to bring Mr. Donni on board to provide instruction in this area
The first Judo course will take place on Tuesday May 8th, at 7:30pm. Grab your GI and come on out and augment your BJJ game with some powerful throws and takedowns.
Some of Mr. Renato’s qualifications include the following:
Expérience en judo :
- 2010 Double World Champion Judo under 40 (- 90 kg and all categories).
- Black Belt 3rd Dan – Judo Paulista Federation, Brazilian Confederation of Judo and Judo Canada.
- NCCP levels 1, 2 and 3 multi-sport completed.
- NCCP – Judo: Levels 1 and 2 completed, (3 on hold with Judo Canada).
- 2009 Award of Excellence coaches.
- Bachelor of Physical Education, University of Santo André FEFISA, Santo Andre, Brazil.
Other training courses:
- Specialization Course ¨ Latu Sensu – Sports Training – FEFISA Santo Andre, Brazil.
- Honours Thesis: Judo and development of children from 7 to 12 years